Friday, April 17, 2009

A few pics

Last nights Perle 8's crafty get together was a full one! Here are a few pics of the busy girls working :)
Look at the levels of concentration!
Watch Fi speed through her Fi's Bend (her take on the Gee's Bend) quilt :)
I worked on finishing a doll for my little one Mia, she just needs a little work on her hair and some clothes! I also worked on Justine's second sock which was intended for her birthday LAST year (ahem it's her birthday tomorrow). Happy Birthday Luv!
Other projects happening included a first time zip on a cushion :), baby balls, badge making, quilting, crochet, knitting and hand sewing.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice way to spend an evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doll looks awesome. Have you got a pattern for some doll's clothes? Can you help me with my faces for 12 yr old UFO dolls? Will dig them out. If I can find them. Might need extra special VOUFOD - Very Old Un-Finished Object Detector. Could be anywhere.....

    ReplyDelete